Anandapur, Odisha, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 21.215500, 86.122200.
Anandapur is a small city in central Odisha, with the population close to 40,000 people. Due to a great location of the city, in a valley close to hilly region, by the river of Baitarani, it was historically an important strategic spot and a religiously very popular area, which becomes very crowded during the season of traditional Hindu holidays. There is a new modern college located in the town, making Anandapur a small local center of education.
Map of Anandapur, Odisha, India
Anandapur, Odisha, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Anandapur, Odisha, India is 21.215500, and the longitude is 86.122200. Anandapur, Odisha, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 21° 12' 55.8000'' N and 86° 7' 19.9200'' E.
Anandapur, Odisha, India elevation is 51 meters height, that is equal to 167 feet.
Anandapur, Odisha, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||21° 12' 55.8000'' N|
|DMS Long||86° 7' 19.9200'' E|
|Elevation (m)||51 m|
|Elevation (f)||167 feet|
Coordinates of Anandapur, Odisha, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)
- Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India (26.540457, 88.719391)
- Pakur, Jharkhand, India (24.633568, 87.849251)
- Sardarshahar, Rajasthan, India (28.440554, 74.493011)