Rajpura, Punjab, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.483997, 76.593948.
The city of Rajpura is an administrative unit of Indian state of Punjab, located in the eastern area of the state. There are about 95,000 people living in the city, and it is a key industrial town of the region, with a number of manufacturing enterprises,as well as warehousing facilities, transport and logistics companies. However, Rajpura is primarily known with its rice shelling businesses.
Where is Rajpura, Punjab, India on Map?
Road map of Rajpura, Punjab, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Rajpura, Punjab, India
Rajpura, Punjab, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Rajpura, Punjab, India is 30.483997, and the longitude is 76.593948. Rajpura, Punjab, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 29' 2.3892'' N and 76° 35' 38.2128'' E.
|DMS Lat||30° 29' 2.3892'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 35' 38.2128'' E|
Coordinates of Rajpura, Punjab, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, India (28.679079, 77.069710)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)