Sanremo, Liguria, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 43.816666, 7.783333.
Sanremo is an amazingly beautiful coastal city and a resort situated in the region of Liguria, which is in south western Italy, about 18 miles east of Nice. One of the key tourist destination of the Italian Riviera, Sanremo is an old community established in the times of the early Roman Empire. After the collapse of the Empire the town used to be an independent community, and then a part of the small local kingdoms. During the 20th century Sanremo has turned into an important resort and a key venue for various cultural events. For example, annual Sanremo Music Festival has been attracting fans of pop music for over 7 decades. The town is also a home to a few great facilities for sports and is a venue for a few important events in cycling, etc.
Map of Sanremo, Liguria, Italy
Sanremo, Liguria, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sanremo, Liguria, Italy is 43.816666, and the longitude is 7.783333. Sanremo, Liguria, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 43° 48' 59.9976'' N and 7° 46' 59.9988'' E.
Sanremo, Liguria, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||43° 48' 59.9976'' N|
|DMS Long||7° 46' 59.9988'' E|
Coordinates of Sanremo, Liguria, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Scandicci, Tuscany, Italy (43.750000, 11.166667)
- Scafati, Salerno, Campania, Italy (40.733334, 14.533333)
- Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy (42.349998, 14.166667)
- Acireale, Sicily, Italy (37.616669, 15.166667)
- Ercolano, Campania, Italy (40.799999, 14.350000)
- Aversa, Campania, Italy (40.966667, 14.200000)
- San Severo, Apulia, Italy (41.683334, 15.383333)
- Cava de' Tirreni, Campania, Italy (40.700001, 14.700000)
- Velletri, Lazio, Italy (41.686668, 12.777500)
- Siena, Tuscany, Italy (43.318611, 11.330556)