Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 5.882867, -0.098043.
Dodowa is a large municipality in southern Ghana. It is a part of Dangme West district, in which the capital city, Accra, is located. Dodowa is a small tourist spot since it is located right near a large coniferous forest, known as Proverbial Forest. There are also a few cultural events annually taking place in the town, including Gmayemi festival and others.
Map of Dodowa, Ghana
Dodowa, Ghana Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dodowa, Ghana is 5.882867, and the longitude is -0.098043. Dodowa, Ghana is located at Ghana country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 5° 52' 58.3212'' N and 0° 5' 52.9548'' W.
Dodowa, Ghana elevation is 92 meters height, that is equal to 302 feet.
Dodowa, Ghana Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||5° 52' 58.3212'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 5' 52.9548'' W|
|Elevation (m)||92 m|
|Elevation (f)||302 feet|
Coordinates of Dodowa, Ghana is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Ghana
Also check out these related Towns.
- Aflao, Lome, Ghana (6.113934, 1.198617)
- Kintampo, Brong-Ahafo, Ghana (8.059261, -1.729550)
- Savelugu, Tamale, Ghana (9.612936, -0.817108)
- Asempaneye, Ashanti, Ghana (7.233412, -1.806240)
- Abura Dunkwa, Ghana (5.337901, -1.171299)
- Ashaiman, Tema, Ghana (5.692858, -0.029869)
- Akropong, Ghana (5.976851, -0.088599)
- Jerusalem, Ghana (7.991022, -1.391549)
- Aframso, Ashanti, Ghana (7.323219, -1.382500)
- Tovi, Ghana (6.183333, 0.950000)