Appleton, ME, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.290558, -69.250862.
Appleton is a town in Knox County, the state of Maine, United States, located 30 miles east of Augusta, 50 miles southwest of Bangor, and 83 miles northeast of Portland. It was incorporated on January 28, 1829, and named after Nathaniel Appleton. The town is located in a very quiet territory, far away from the roads, and its people rely mainly on agriculture and own farms. Local attractions include West Appleton Country Club, Appleton Library, Appleton Preserve, and Sennebec Lake Campground.
Where is Appleton, ME, USA on Map?
Road map of Appleton, ME, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Appleton, ME, USA
Appleton, ME, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Appleton, ME, USA is 44.290558, and the longitude is -69.250862. Appleton, ME, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 17' 26.0088'' N and 69° 15' 3.1032'' W.
|DMS Lat||44° 17' 26.0088'' N|
|DMS Long||69° 15' 3.1032'' W|
Coordinates of Appleton, ME, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Norwood, MA, USA (42.184155, -71.206245)
- Natick, MA, USA (42.281342, -71.354950)
- Milton, MA, USA (42.250683, -71.071663)
- Marblehead, MA, USA (42.499683, -70.863861)
- Ludlow, MA, USA (42.181541, -72.478432)
- Lexington, MA, USA (42.447357, -71.234619)
- Lenox, MA, USA (42.368195, -73.285858)
- Ipswich, MA, USA (42.683186, -70.856850)
- Hingham, MA, USA (42.232655, -70.900253)
- Harwich, MA, USA (41.681442, -70.097572)