Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 4.597479, 101.090103.
Ipoh is one of the largest cities of western Malaysia and the capital city of Perak province. The city is situated about 120 miles from the city of Kuala Lumpur and has the population close to 780,000 people. Ipoh is famous with itsst beautiful Old Town and plenty of natural attractions like the riverside, parks, city's gardens, etc. Local cuisine is truly unforgettable, with a great influence of Chinese tradition (with plenty of noodles and seafood). Ipoh is a great destination point for all sorts of vacation, from family-type to extreme sports fans type.
Map of Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia is 4.597479, and the longitude is 101.090103. Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia is located at Malaysia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 4° 35' 50.9244'' N and 101° 5' 24.3708'' E.
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia elevation is 52 meters height, that is equal to 171 feet.
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||4° 35' 50.9244'' N|
|DMS Long||101° 5' 24.3708'' E|
|Elevation (m)||52 m|
|Elevation (f)||171 feet|
Coordinates of Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Malaysia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (3.140853, 101.693207)
- Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia (4.022424, 101.020622)
- Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia (3.763386, 103.220184)
- Kuala Lipis, Pahang, Malaysia (4.184330, 102.054230)
- Pasir Mas, Kelantan, Malaysia (6.043437, 102.141991)
- Mersing, Johor, Malaysia (2.430917, 103.836113)
- Kota Belud, Sabah, Malaysia (6.353248, 116.427879)
- Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia (3.127887, 101.594490)
- Alor Setar, Kedah, Malaysia (6.124800, 100.367821)
- Kelantan City, Kelantan, Malaysia (6.127463, 102.242287)