Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.642509, 22.723160.
Argos is a very small city in Greece, an important historic, agricultural and tourism center. Its population is about 30,000 people. It can offer great landmarks and places of interest, including historic excavation sites, old castles and buildings of the Ottoman Empire times, more modern churches, etc.
Where is Argos, Greece on Map?
Road map of Argos, Greece shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Argos, Greece
Argos, Greece Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Argos, Greece is 37.642509, and the longitude is 22.723160. Argos, Greece is located at Greece country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 38' 33.0324'' N and 22° 43' 23.3760'' E.
Argos, Greece Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||37° 38' 33.0324'' N|
|DMS Long||22° 43' 23.3760'' E|
Coordinates of Argos, Greece is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Greece
Also check out these related Cities.
- Volos, Magnesia, Greece (39.366669, 22.933332)
- Kalamata, Messenia, Greece (37.036598, 22.114401)
- Komotini, East Macedonia and Thrace, Greece (41.122440, 25.406557)
- Kallithea, Attica, Greece (37.955894, 23.702099)
- Corinth, Corinthia, Greece (37.940880, 22.944860)
- Athens, Greece (37.983810, 23.727539)
- Glyfada, Attica, Greece (37.865044, 23.755045)
- Evosmos, Greece (40.666138, 22.903774)
- Thessaloniki, Greece (40.629269, 22.947412)
- Lamia, Greece (38.895973, 22.434900)