Arkansas City, KS, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.069611, -97.050720.
Arkansas City, also known as Ark City, is a city in southwestern Cowley County, southeastern Kansas, located on the northern shore of the Arkansas River at the intersection of the Arkansas River and Walnut River. It is also situated about 60 miles south of Wichita. It was founded in 1870 and incorporated in 1884. The city is home to Cowley College. Points of interest in the city include Cherokee Strip Land Rush Museum, Old Arkansas City High School, Carver Park, Poplar Walking Trail, Veteran's Memorial Lake, Kaw Wildlife Area, and Ed Hargrove Softball Field. U.S. Route 77 and U.S. Route 166 serve the area.
Where is Arkansas City, KS, USA on Map?
Road map of Arkansas City, KS, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Arkansas City, KS, USA
Arkansas City, KS, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Arkansas City, KS, USA is 37.069611, and the longitude is -97.050720. Arkansas City, KS, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 4' 10.5996'' N and 97° 3' 2.5920'' W.
|DMS Lat||37° 4' 10.5996'' N|
|DMS Long||97° 3' 2.5920'' W|
Coordinates of Arkansas City, KS, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Mishawaka, IN, USA (41.668530, -86.173042)
- Marion, IN, USA (40.556480, -85.682770)
- Kokomo, IN, USA (40.481205, -86.141815)
- Jeffersonville, IN, USA (38.279888, -85.740524)
- Greenfield, IN, USA (39.790737, -85.782951)
- Goshen, IN, USA (41.582092, -85.842979)
- Elwood, IN, USA (40.279053, -85.844749)
- East Chicago, IN, USA (41.649212, -87.472565)
- Crawfordsville, IN, USA (40.044075, -86.911057)
- Connersville, IN, USA (39.653687, -85.147896)