Armagh, Northern Ireland, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 54.350281, -6.652792.
Armagh is a town and a county seat in Northern Ireland, UK, situated about 30 miles south east of Lisburn. It is a very beautiful historic town with plenty of attractions and historical places to see. The town is a small center of science, with a small planetarium and observatory. In addition, there are traditional attractions like a few old cathedrals, a small historic fort, a town's history museum, and some great places to see and have a glass of beer in the downtown area.
Map of Armagh, Northern Ireland, UK
Armagh, Northern Ireland, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Armagh, Northern Ireland, UK is 54.350281, and the longitude is -6.652792. Armagh, Northern Ireland, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 54° 21' 1.0116'' N and 6° 39' 10.0512'' W.
Armagh, Northern Ireland, UK elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Armagh, Northern Ireland, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||54° 21' 1.0116'' N|
|DMS Long||6° 39' 10.0512'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Armagh, Northern Ireland, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)
- Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, the UK (56.116825, -3.158137)
- Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, the UK (51.075863, 1.139325)