Harrow, London, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.583015, -0.337820.
Harrow is a large town located in Middlesex, in the neighborhood of London. The town is situated about 10.5 miles northwest of Charing Cross and 5.4 miles south of Watford. It is a home for a large campus of the University of Westminster, with a few thousands of students studying and living there. It is an important center of arts, with the first gallery opened in the neighborhood of London. The town is an important transportation center, with a large railway station and a few main roads crossing in the town. Harrow is also home to the headquarters of Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, Ladbrokes Coral, and The Eastman Kodak Company as well as Harrow College, Harrow School, St Dominic's Sixth Form College, and Northwick Park Hospital.
There are many landmarks in the town such as Greenhill Church, the Church of St. Mary, Church of St. John the Baptist, Shri Swaminarayan Mandir, Harrow on the Hill, Headstone Manor, Skipping Katie statue on St Anns Road, The John Lyon School, Harrow Arts Centre, Harrow Central Mosque, Mosaic Reform Synagogue, St George's Shopping Centre, St Ann's Shopping Centre, etc. You can also visit Northwick Park that is located between Harrow and Kenton. London Luton Airport is about 25 miles away from the town.
Where is Harrow, London, UK on Map?
Road map of Harrow, London, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Harrow, London, UK
Harrow, London, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Harrow, London, UK is 51.583015, and the longitude is -0.337820. Harrow, London, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 34' 58.8540'' N and 0° 20' 16.1520'' W.
|DMS Lat||51° 34' 58.8540'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 20' 16.1520'' W|
Coordinates of Harrow, London, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)