Arsikere, Karnataka, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 13.310455, 76.253708.
Arsikere is a large municipality in central Karnataka, India, a part of Hassan district. It is a large municipality, and agricultural center, an education hub and an important transportation knot, which is a part of Indian South Western Railway. The town is a home to about 85 thousand people. There are a few important temples in the town, which attract attention of local and overseas tourists. Those are Kattameshvara Temple, Sainatha and Ganapathi temples, Sahasrakuta Jinalaya Temple, and some others.
Where is Arsikere, Karnataka, India on Map?
Road map of Arsikere, Karnataka, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Arsikere, Karnataka, India
Arsikere, Karnataka, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Arsikere, Karnataka, India is 13.310455, and the longitude is 76.253708. Arsikere, Karnataka, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 13° 18' 37.6380'' N and 76° 15' 13.3488'' E.
|DMS Lat||13° 18' 37.6380'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 15' 13.3488'' E|
Coordinates of Arsikere, Karnataka, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)