Badapur, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 19.749256, 75.717720.
A small municipality of Badapur is located in Jalna district, right in the geographic center of Maharashtra state. Though the town has a remote location, it is a very active society, with many small private businesses and social organizations. There are about 150 families living in the town, most of which have over 5 people.
Where is Badapur, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Badapur, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Badapur, Maharashtra, India
Badapur, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Badapur, Maharashtra, India is 19.749256, and the longitude is 75.717720. Badapur, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 19° 44' 57.3216'' N and 75° 43' 3.7920'' E.
|DMS Lat||19° 44' 57.3216'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 43' 3.7920'' E|
Coordinates of Badapur, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)