Atgaon, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 19.502623, 73.330368.
Atgaon is a small traditional Hindu town situated in the western part of Maharashtra state in south western India. It is a part of Thane district and can be found about 65 miles north east of Mumbai city center. Atgaon is located on a very beautiful setting, in the area between two lakes (including Tanga Lake) surrounded by green forests and fields. National Highway 160 passes through the town, and there is also an old railway station in Atgaon, so it is quite easy to reach the town by train. There are about 850 people living in the town. The community and lifestyle is similar to the ones in the neighboring settlements. Those who visit the area can enjoy beautiful views of the lakes and the nature of the neighborhood.
Map of Atgaon, Maharashtra, India
Atgaon, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Atgaon, Maharashtra, India is 19.502623, and the longitude is 73.330368. Atgaon, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 19° 30' 9.4428'' N and 73° 19' 49.3248'' E.
Atgaon, Maharashtra, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||19° 30' 9.4428'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 19' 49.3248'' E|
Coordinates of Atgaon, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)