Parli, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 18.845318, 76.519844.
Parli is a large municipality and a part of Beed district, located in central Maharashtra, India. Its population is estimated to be close to 90 thousand people, and it is a historic settlement, which has recently become a center of education, with a few colleges and very good high schools. Parli is also famous with its large temple built back in the 17th century. The town can be reached by buses and by train as well.
Where is Parli, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Parli, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Parli, Maharashtra, India
Parli, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Parli, Maharashtra, India is 18.845318, and the longitude is 76.519844. Parli, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 18° 50' 43.1448'' N and 76° 31' 11.4384'' E.
|DMS Lat||18° 50' 43.1448'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 31' 11.4384'' E|
Coordinates of Parli, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)