Auburn University, Auburn, AL, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 32.593357, -85.495163.
A large public educational establishment with over 25,000 students, Auburn University is one of the most respectable and highly credited universities in Alabama. It was founded in the middle of the 19th century and is one of the oldest universities in the state. It has three campuses and a number of colleges and schools.
Where is Auburn University, Auburn, AL, USA on Map?
Road map of Auburn University, Auburn, AL, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Auburn University, Auburn, AL, USA
Auburn University, Auburn, AL, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Auburn University, Auburn, AL, USA is 32.593357, and the longitude is -85.495163. Auburn University, Auburn, AL, USA is located at United States country in the Universities place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 35' 36.0852'' N and 85° 29' 42.5868'' W.
|DMS Lat||32° 35' 36.0852'' N|
|DMS Long||85° 29' 42.5868'' W|
Coordinates of Auburn University, Auburn, AL, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Universities in United States
Also check out these related Universities.
- University of Notre Dame, IN, USA (41.699280, -86.238899)
- Vanderbilt University, TN, USA (36.144051, -86.800949)
- Georgetown University, Washington, D.C., USA (38.907852, -77.072807)
- Washington University in St. Louis, MO, USA (38.648987, -90.312553)
- Rice University, TX, USA (29.717154, -95.404182)
- Boston University, MA, USA (42.350876, -71.106918)
- Carnegie Mellon University, PA, USA (40.443336, -79.944023)
- University of Southern California, CA, USA (34.022415, -118.285530)
- Cornell University, NY, USA (42.454323, -76.475266)
- Emory University, GA, USA (33.797028, -84.323242)