Auburn University, Auburn, AL, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 32.593357, -85.495163.
A large public educational establishment with over 25,000 students, Auburn University is one of the most respectable and highly credited universities in Alabama. It was founded in the middle of the 19th century and is one of the oldest universities in the state. It has three campuses and a number of colleges and schools.
Map of Auburn University, Auburn, AL, USA
Auburn University, Auburn, AL, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Auburn University, Auburn, AL, USA is 32.593357, and the longitude is -85.495163. Auburn University, Auburn, AL, USA is located at United States country in the Universities place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 35' 36.0852'' N and 85° 29' 42.5868'' W.
Auburn University, Auburn, AL, USA elevation is 182 meters height, that is equal to 597 feet.
Auburn University, Auburn, AL, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||32° 35' 36.0852'' N|
|DMS Long||85° 29' 42.5868'' W|
|Elevation (m)||182 m|
|Elevation (f)||597 feet|
Coordinates of Auburn University, Auburn, AL, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Universities in United States
Also check out these related Universities.
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA (42.278046, -83.738220)
- The University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA, USA (42.391155, -72.526711)
- Penn State University, State College, PA, USA (40.798214, -77.859909)
- Photography, Southwestern College, Chula Vista, CA, USA (32.639297, -116.998558)
- Hickman Science Center, Collegedale, TN, USA (35.045967, -85.052979)
- Quinnipiac, QU School of Law, Hamden, CT, US (41.421440, -72.894005)
- Sanostee, New Mexico, USA (36.426254, -108.872276)
- Towsley Center for Continuing Medical Education, Ann Arbor, MI, US (42.283833, -83.728043)
- Villanova University, Villanova, PA, USA (40.034901, -75.337349)
- Boise State University, Boise, ID, US (43.603600, -116.208710)