Augusta, ME, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.331493, -69.788994.
Augusta is the capital city of Maine and the seat of Kennebec County, located on the Kennebec River. It is home to the University of Maine at Augusta. The area was originally inhabited by the Kennebec. The city was settled in 1754, and incorporated as a city on August 20, 1849. It is bordered by Windsor to the east, Manchester to the west, Chelsea to the south, Hallowell to the southwest, and Sidney and Vassalboro to the north. Augusta State Airport, Interstate 95, U.S. Route 201, and U.S. Route 202 serve the area. There are many attractions and historical landmarks in Augusta, including Maine State Museum, First Amendment Museum at the Gannett House, Viles Arboretum, Old Fort Western, Bond Brook Recreation Area, Capitol Park, Journal Building, Vickery Building, Kresge Building, and Lithgow Public Library.
Where is Augusta, ME, USA on Map?
Road map of Augusta, ME, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Augusta, ME, USA
Augusta, ME, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Augusta, ME, USA is 44.331493, and the longitude is -69.788994. Augusta, ME, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 19' 53.3748'' N and 69° 47' 20.3784'' W.
|DMS Lat||44° 19' 53.3748'' N|
|DMS Long||69° 47' 20.3784'' W|
Coordinates of Augusta, ME, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chelsea, MA, USA (42.392925, -71.037109)
- Amesbury, MA, USA (42.856842, -70.963440)
- Takoma Park, MD, USA (38.981544, -77.010674)
- Salisbury, MD, USA (38.363350, -75.605919)
- Rockville, MD, USA (39.086437, -77.161263)
- Hagerstown, MD, USA (39.644207, -77.731430)
- Greenbelt, MD, USA (38.998318, -76.896332)
- Cumberland, MD, USA (39.649109, -78.769714)
- Cambridge, MD, USA (38.563461, -76.085251)
- Aberdeen, MD, USA (39.514877, -76.174110)