Aurora, IL, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.763889, -88.290001.
Aurora is a large city in the state of Illinois, USA, situated in the northern part of the state, in the south western neighborhood of Chicago. A century ago it used to be a small manufacturing settlement which has now grown into the second largest city in Illinois (after Chicago itself). Historically, the city has a nikname "The City of Lights" as it was one of the first cities in the region provided all the households and buildings with electricity. The current population of the city is estimated to be close to 200,000 people. The downtown area is popular for its very interesting stylish architecture and there are streets known for the architecture made in special styles like Lustron Style or Searas Style. There are also a lot of museums and theaters in the city.
Where is Aurora, IL, USA on Map?
Road map of Aurora, IL, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Aurora, IL, USA
Aurora, IL, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Aurora, IL, USA is 41.763889, and the longitude is -88.290001. Aurora, IL, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 45' 50.0004'' N and 88° 17' 24.0036'' W.
Aurora, IL, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||41° 45' 50.0004'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 17' 24.0036'' W|
Coordinates of Aurora, IL, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Port Hueneme, CA, the US (34.155834, -119.202789)
- Auburn, NY, USA (42.933334, -76.566666)
- Jamestown, NY, the US (42.095554, -79.238609)
- Fulton, MO, USA (38.846668, -91.948059)
- Bedford, OH, the US (41.392502, -81.534447)
- Stuart, FL, USA (27.192223, -80.243057)
- San Angelo, TX, USA (31.442778, -100.450279)
- Woodbridge, NJ, USA (40.560001, -74.290001)
- Vista, CA, USA (33.193611, -117.241112)
- South Bend, IN, USA (41.676388, -86.250275)