Aurora, ON, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.006481, -79.450394.
Aurora is a small neighborhood of Toronto, located about 3 miles north of Richmond Hill. It is a small residential area with the population close to 50,000 people. There is a historic downtown and the famous Aurora Promenade, opened in 2010 as a part of the town's renovation program. There are three large high schools and a few secondary schools in the area.
Where is Aurora, ON, Canada on Map?
Road map of Aurora, ON, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Aurora, ON, Canada
Aurora, ON, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Aurora, ON, Canada is 44.006481, and the longitude is -79.450394. Aurora, ON, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 0' 23.3316'' N and 79° 27' 1.4184'' W.
|DMS Lat||44° 0' 23.3316'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 27' 1.4184'' W|
Coordinates of Aurora, ON, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)