Azamgarh, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.072067, 83.185654.
Azamgarh is a small city in southeastern Uttar Pradesh in central India. located on Temsa river and having the population of about 110,000 people. The area has very humid climate, with plenty of green and blossoming plants, gardens and forests surrounding the city. Azamgarh is a cultural center, with arts and literature being developed the most, as well as theater. It is a very interesting place to visit for those who enjoy learning more about Indian culture and history.
Map of Azamgarh, Uttar Pradesh, India
Azamgarh, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Azamgarh, Uttar Pradesh, India is 26.072067, and the longitude is 83.185654. Azamgarh, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 4' 19.4412'' N and 83° 11' 8.3544'' E.
Azamgarh, Uttar Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 4' 19.4412'' N|
|DMS Long||83° 11' 8.3544'' E|
Coordinates of Azamgarh, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)