Gudur, Andhra Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 14.146319, 79.850388.
Gudur is a small city in Andhra Pradesh, with the population close to 100,000 people and located about 25 miles north of the city of Mettu. It is a part of Nellore district and a small agricultural center, with a few companies cultivating rice, lemons, tropical fruit, and so on. The city is situated near one of the most important highways, Highway 16, which connects Chennai and Kolkata.
Map of Gudur, Andhra Pradesh, India
Gudur, Andhra Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Gudur, Andhra Pradesh, India is 14.146319, and the longitude is 79.850388. Gudur, Andhra Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 14° 8' 46.7484'' N and 79° 51' 1.3968'' E.
Gudur, Andhra Pradesh, India elevation is 18 meters height, that is equal to 59 feet.
Gudur, Andhra Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||14° 8' 46.7484'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 51' 1.3968'' E|
|Elevation (m)||18 m|
|Elevation (f)||59 feet|
Coordinates of Gudur, Andhra Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)
- Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India (26.540457, 88.719391)
- Pakur, Jharkhand, India (24.633568, 87.849251)
- Sardarshahar, Rajasthan, India (28.440554, 74.493011)