Bagru, Rajasthan, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.809267, 75.541740.
Bagru is a small town in central Rajasthan, situated near Highway 8., leading from Jaipur to Ajmer. There are about 22,000 people living in the town, but with a few neighboring villages, the population is exceeding 50,000 people. Bagru is a small commercial hub, with some large shopping areas and seasonal large farmer's markets.
Map of Bagru, Rajasthan, India
Bagru, Rajasthan, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bagru, Rajasthan, India is 26.809267, and the longitude is 75.541740. Bagru, Rajasthan, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 48' 33.3612'' N and 75° 32' 30.2640'' E.
Bagru, Rajasthan, India elevation is 355 meters height, that is equal to 1,165 feet.
Bagru, Rajasthan, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 48' 33.3612'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 32' 30.2640'' E|
|Elevation (m)||355 m|
|Elevation (f)||1,165 feet|
Coordinates of Bagru, Rajasthan, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)
- Theni Allinagaram, Theni, Tamil Nadu, India (10.011944, 77.478615)