Bahadurgarh, Haryana, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.680000, 76.919998.
Bahadurgarh, or 'the Gateway to Haryana', is a small but very rapidly developing city located to the east of New Delhi city center. There are over 170,000 people are currently living in the city, and it is a small center of education, with a few very good schools. New Delhi city's government is currently working on projects to help connecting Bahadurgarh with the capital city's metro system.
Map of Bahadurgarh, Haryana, India
Bahadurgarh, Haryana, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bahadurgarh, Haryana, India is 28.680000, and the longitude is 76.919998. Bahadurgarh, Haryana, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 40' 48.0000'' N and 76° 55' 11.9928'' E.
Bahadurgarh, Haryana, India elevation is 216 meters height, that is equal to 709 feet.
Bahadurgarh, Haryana, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||28° 40' 48.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 55' 11.9928'' E|
|Elevation (m)||216 m|
|Elevation (f)||709 feet|
Coordinates of Bahadurgarh, Haryana, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)