Baker, CA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 35.265373, -116.074989.
Baker is a small town in south eastern California, USA, which is known as Desert Region. Baker is situated near Interstate 15 and is a part of San Bernard County. The advantageous location of the town makes it benefit from tourism as many of those who travel from LA to Las Vegas make a stop and enjoy some meal or make a small break. Thus, there are a few gas stations and very good restaurants near the town. Baker is a home to about 750 people and the community is very nice and hardworking. The town is the place where the world's tallest thermometer which is 134-feet tall is located. There is also an annual relay race Baker - Vegas taking place attracting a lot of sports fans.
Where is Baker, CA, USA on Map?
Road map of Baker, CA, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Baker, CA, USA
Baker, CA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Baker, CA, USA is 35.265373, and the longitude is -116.074989. Baker, CA, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 15' 55.3428'' N and 116° 4' 29.9604'' W.
|DMS Lat||35° 15' 55.3428'' N|
|DMS Long||116° 4' 29.9604'' W|
Coordinates of Baker, CA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- South Padre Island, TX, USA (26.111944, -97.169724)
- Wood Dale, Illinois, the US (41.963055, -87.978333)
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)