Findlay, OH, the US
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.042778, -83.642220.
Findlay is a large town in the north west Ohio, the US, established in the beginning of the 19th century. With the population close to 43 thousand people, it is the second most crowded town in the region. It is situated in Hancock County and is a small center of social life and education. There is a small private University in the town. The area is known for its copper mines so copper production business takes a great part of the town's economy. Findlay is known for its numerous cultural event and social activities which include Riverside Wine Festival, Springtime in Ohio craft show, Oktoberfest, Boogie on Main Street, Flag City BalloonFest, Christmas in October craft show, and others.
Map of Findlay, OH, the US
Findlay, OH, the US Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Findlay, OH, the US is 41.042778, and the longitude is -83.642220. Findlay, OH, the US is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 2' 34.0008'' N and 83° 38' 31.9920'' W.
Findlay, OH, the US Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||41° 2' 34.0008'' N|
|DMS Long||83° 38' 31.9920'' W|
Coordinates of Findlay, OH, the US is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Wood Dale, Illinois, the US (41.963055, -87.978333)
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)