Balasinor, Gujarat, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.953241, 73.332550.
Balasinor (sometimes known as Vadasinor) is a large municipality in the state of Gujarat, India. It was founded by the Babi dynasty in the middle of the 18th century, and since those times there were plenty of rulers and governors. However, the town is known as India's Jurassic Park, since there was a large fissile and dinosaur bone rich area was discovered near the town.
Where is Balasinor, Gujarat, India on Map?
Road map of Balasinor, Gujarat, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Balasinor, Gujarat, India
Balasinor, Gujarat, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Balasinor, Gujarat, India is 22.953241, and the longitude is 73.332550. Balasinor, Gujarat, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 57' 11.6676'' N and 73° 19' 57.1800'' E.
|DMS Lat||22° 57' 11.6676'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 19' 57.1800'' E|
Coordinates of Balasinor, Gujarat, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)