Chakia, Bihar, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.414856, 85.049347.
Chakia is an old commercial town in central Bihar, connected with the neighboring cities and town by Highway AH42. Since the area was under the British rule for the first half of the last century, the town started developing quite quickly, with most of its economy relying on sugar cane producing facilities. The town has got a really large number of temples and places of worship, including Balkhana Devi Mandir, Shree Rani Sati Mandir, Durga Mandir, Baudhi Devi Mandir, and many others.
Where is Chakia, Bihar, India on Map?
Road map of Chakia, Bihar, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Chakia, Bihar, India
Chakia, Bihar, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Chakia, Bihar, India is 26.414856, and the longitude is 85.049347. Chakia, Bihar, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 24' 53.4816'' N and 85° 2' 57.6492'' E.
|DMS Lat||26° 24' 53.4816'' N|
|DMS Long||85° 2' 57.6492'' E|
Coordinates of Chakia, Bihar, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)