Bale, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 17.699858, 75.878082.
Bale is a small town in the neighborhood of Solapur city, southern Maharashtra, India. With the population close to 24,000 people, it is one of the most populous and most developed neighboring towns of Solapur. Bale is a center of fruit cultivation, with plenty of apple, peach and other fruit gardens.
Where is Bale, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Bale, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bale, Maharashtra, India
Bale, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bale, Maharashtra, India is 17.699858, and the longitude is 75.878082. Bale, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 17° 41' 59.4888'' N and 75° 52' 41.0952'' E.
|DMS Lat||17° 41' 59.4888'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 52' 41.0952'' E|
Coordinates of Bale, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)