Balesar, Rajasthan, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.399557, 72.475090.
Balesar is a small town located in central Rajasthan, the district of Jodhupr. It is one of the small settlements near Highway 114. There are slightly over 9,000 people living in the town, and it is divided into two districts, the northern and the southern one.
Where is Balesar, Rajasthan, India on Map?
Road map of Balesar, Rajasthan, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Balesar, Rajasthan, India
Balesar, Rajasthan, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Balesar, Rajasthan, India is 26.399557, and the longitude is 72.475090. Balesar, Rajasthan, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 23' 58.4052'' N and 72° 28' 30.3240'' E.
|DMS Lat||26° 23' 58.4052'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 28' 30.3240'' E|
Coordinates of Balesar, Rajasthan, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)