Badnawar, Madhya Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.020788, 75.233582.
Located in Dhar district is western part of Madhya Pradesh, the town of Badnawar is a small location, with the population close to 22,000 people. It is quite a poor town and a kind of transit point near Highway 79. There is a school, a few large farmer's markets and a few not bad places to eat in the town.
Where is Badnawar, Madhya Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Badnawar, Madhya Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Badnawar, Madhya Pradesh, India
Badnawar, Madhya Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Badnawar, Madhya Pradesh, India is 23.020788, and the longitude is 75.233582. Badnawar, Madhya Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 1' 14.8368'' N and 75° 14' 0.8952'' E.
|DMS Lat||23° 1' 14.8368'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 14' 0.8952'' E|
Coordinates of Badnawar, Madhya Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)