Balimela, Odisha, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 18.229839, 82.061218.
A town of Balimela in the southernmost area of Odisha is a small settlement with the population close to 12,000 people. Despite quite a remote locattion of the town from most of the neighboring towns and cities, it is a well-provided and advanced settlement. Jagnnath Temple is considered the main tourist attraction of the town.
Where is Balimela, Odisha, India on Map?
Road map of Balimela, Odisha, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Balimela, Odisha, India
Balimela, Odisha, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Balimela, Odisha, India is 18.229839, and the longitude is 82.061218. Balimela, Odisha, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 18° 13' 47.4204'' N and 82° 3' 40.3848'' E.
|DMS Lat||18° 13' 47.4204'' N|
|DMS Long||82° 3' 40.3848'' E|
Coordinates of Balimela, Odisha, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)