Ballia, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.758503, 84.148911.
Located on the northern bank of the Ganges river, a wonderful city of Ballia is an important economic and transportation spot on the border between Uttar Pradesh and Bihar in northern India. The city is believed to be established by many saints who gave it the name of Ballia. The city has in interesting culture, with a heavy influence of Buddhism and some influence of Islamic traditions. It is also famous with a huge cattle fair, Dadri Mela, held in autumn and considered to be the second largest cattle market in the whole country.
Where is Ballia, Uttar Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Ballia, Uttar Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ballia, Uttar Pradesh, India
Ballia, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ballia, Uttar Pradesh, India is 25.758503, and the longitude is 84.148911. Ballia, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 45' 30.6108'' N and 84° 8' 56.0796'' E.
|DMS Lat||25° 45' 30.6108'' N|
|DMS Long||84° 8' 56.0796'' E|
Coordinates of Ballia, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, India (28.679079, 77.069710)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)