Karera, Madhya Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.454794, 78.133957.
A small city of Karera in Madhya Pradesh is a part of Shivpuri district, which is one of the most heavily populated ones in the state. There are over 140,000 people residing in Karera and its neighboring villages, and the city is considered one of the key religious and tourist centers of the region. There are a few important local landmarks like Hanumaan Temple, historic Karera Fort, Siddhan, Masjid-e-mehboobi, Foota Taal, etc., which attract a great deal of tourists and travelers.
Map of Karera, Madhya Pradesh, India
Karera, Madhya Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Karera, Madhya Pradesh, India is 25.454794, and the longitude is 78.133957. Karera, Madhya Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 27' 17.2584'' N and 78° 8' 2.2452'' E.
Karera, Madhya Pradesh, India elevation is 279 meters height, that is equal to 915 feet.
Karera, Madhya Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||25° 27' 17.2584'' N|
|DMS Long||78° 8' 2.2452'' E|
|Elevation (m)||279 m|
|Elevation (f)||915 feet|
Coordinates of Karera, Madhya Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)
- Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India (26.540457, 88.719391)
- Pakur, Jharkhand, India (24.633568, 87.849251)
- Sardarshahar, Rajasthan, India (28.440554, 74.493011)
- Sirohi, Rajasthan, India (24.882618, 72.858894)
- Jaysingpur, Maharashtra, India (16.779877, 74.556374)
- Ramanagara, Karnataka, India (12.715035, 77.281296)