Balotra, Rajasthan, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.830870, 72.240120.
Balotra is a small city in central Rajasthan, the district of Barmer, located about 65 miles southwest from the city of Jodhpur. There are about 75,000 people living in the city, and it is a center of traditional handmade fabrics, cotton production, ceramics and other arts. Besides, there is a great deal of old temples in the city, like Shri Ranchore Ray, or Rani Bhatiyaniji temple. Other points of interest include Ranuja tirth, Nakoda Temple, Chonch Mandir, Luni River, Valley View Club and Resort, etc.
Where is Balotra, Rajasthan, India on Map?
Road map of Balotra, Rajasthan, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Balotra, Rajasthan, India
Balotra, Rajasthan, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Balotra, Rajasthan, India is 25.830870, and the longitude is 72.240120. Balotra, Rajasthan, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 49' 51.1320'' N and 72° 14' 24.4320'' E.
Balotra, Rajasthan, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||25° 49' 51.1320'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 14' 24.4320'' E|
Coordinates of Balotra, Rajasthan, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)