Rohtak, Haryana, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.895515, 76.606613.
Rohtak is a large city and the capital of the same name division in the state of Haryana, eastern India. The population of Rohtak is close to 400,000 people, and it is one of 10most populated cities of the state. It is known as a center of healthcare and recreation, as well as a tourist spot with the attractions like Rohtak Zoo, Gurudwara Manji Sahib Lakhan Majra shrine, natural Tilyar Lake, and so on.
Where is Rohtak, Haryana, India on Map?
Road map of Rohtak, Haryana, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Rohtak, Haryana, India
Rohtak, Haryana, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Rohtak, Haryana, India is 28.895515, and the longitude is 76.606613. Rohtak, Haryana, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 53' 43.8540'' N and 76° 36' 23.8068'' E.
|DMS Lat||28° 53' 43.8540'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 36' 23.8068'' E|
Coordinates of Rohtak, Haryana, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, India (28.679079, 77.069710)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)