Bankura, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.233774, 87.087250.
Bankura is a city and the headquarters of the same name district located in the state of West Bengal, India. It is a historic city established in the 6th century. Currently, the population of the city is close to 140,000 people. Bankura is an important religious center of the state, with plenty of temples like Jor Mandir, Madan Mohan Temple, Shyam Ray Temple, Radha-Gobinda Temple, and so on. The city is a popular tourist spot, with thousands of guests and travelers visiting the city every year.
Where is Bankura, West Bengal, India on Map?
Road map of Bankura, West Bengal, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bankura, West Bengal, India
Bankura, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bankura, West Bengal, India is 23.233774, and the longitude is 87.087250. Bankura, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 14' 1.5864'' N and 87° 5' 14.1000'' E.
Bankura, West Bengal, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||23° 14' 1.5864'' N|
|DMS Long||87° 5' 14.1000'' E|
Coordinates of Bankura, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)