Bannur Rural, Mangalore, Karnataka, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 12.786232, 75.200539.
Bannur Rural is a small village located in the region of Mangalore, near Mysore Road in the state of Karnataka, India. The area is a wonderful agricultural zone, with plenty of gardens and forests where plenty of fruits and other agricultural products can be harvested. The village is stretched along quite a large area, and the total population of the village is about 800 people.
Map of Bannur Rural, Mangalore, Karnataka, India
Bannur Rural, Mangalore, Karnataka, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bannur Rural, Mangalore, Karnataka, India is 12.786232, and the longitude is 75.200539. Bannur Rural, Mangalore, Karnataka, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 12° 47' 10.4352'' N and 75° 12' 1.9404'' E.
Bannur Rural, Mangalore, Karnataka, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||12° 47' 10.4352'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 12' 1.9404'' E|
Coordinates of Bannur Rural, Mangalore, Karnataka, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)