Bansi, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.861198, 78.479454.
Bansi is a small municipality in the state Uttar Pradesh, India, with the population close to 3,200 people. It is an agricultural community with most of the local population working on the fields and in own farms. It is located on the highway 26 and is a small commercial center.
Map of Bansi, Uttar Pradesh, India
Bansi, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bansi, Uttar Pradesh, India is 24.861198, and the longitude is 78.479454. Bansi, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 51' 40.3128'' N and 78° 28' 46.0344'' E.
Bansi, Uttar Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||24° 51' 40.3128'' N|
|DMS Long||78° 28' 46.0344'' E|
Coordinates of Bansi, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)