Banswara, Rajasthan, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.546757, 74.433830.
Located in the southernmost part of Rajasthan state in India, Banswara is a small city and the headquarters of the same name district. The area is famous with its unique bamboo forests and a great number of lakes located in the city and the neighborhood. The city is a small transportation and a tourism spot, with a good number of visitors who arrive to the area to enjoy local nature, discover old temples of the city, try some interesting local food, as well as learn more about the city's culture and lifestyle.
Where is Banswara, Rajasthan, India on Map?
Road map of Banswara, Rajasthan, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Banswara, Rajasthan, India
Banswara, Rajasthan, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Banswara, Rajasthan, India is 23.546757, and the longitude is 74.433830. Banswara, Rajasthan, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 32' 48.3252'' N and 74° 26' 1.7880'' E.
Banswara, Rajasthan, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||23° 32' 48.3252'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 26' 1.7880'' E|
Coordinates of Banswara, Rajasthan, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)