Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.719568, 75.857727.
Indore is a large city in India in Madhya Pradesh, with the population over 3 million people. The city emerged in the 16th century and today is an important business and financial center of the country. It is also an advanced cultural and media hub with quite a high level of living for common local standards.
Map of Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India is 22.719568, and the longitude is 75.857727. Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 43' 10.4448'' N and 75° 51' 27.8172'' E.
Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India elevation is 550 meters height, that is equal to 1,804 feet.
Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||22° 43' 10.4448'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 51' 27.8172'' E|
|Elevation (m)||550 m|
|Elevation (f)||1,804 feet|
Coordinates of Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)