Bapatla, Andhra Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 15.896622, 80.460434.
Bapatla is a small city in East India, the state of Andhra Pradesh, located in the coastal area of Chirala region. The population of the city is estimated to be about 70,000 people. Baptala is a local transportation hub and a center of rice cultivation and selling. It is also a small local cultural center with interesting local arts and cuisine.
Map of Bapatla, Andhra Pradesh, India
Bapatla, Andhra Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bapatla, Andhra Pradesh, India is 15.896622, and the longitude is 80.460434. Bapatla, Andhra Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 15° 53' 47.8392'' N and 80° 27' 37.5624'' E.
Bapatla, Andhra Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||15° 53' 47.8392'' N|
|DMS Long||80° 27' 37.5624'' E|
Coordinates of Bapatla, Andhra Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)