Ramban, Jammu and Kashmir, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 33.242134, 75.233688.
Ramban is a small town with the population of about 8,000 people located in the western part of Jammu and Kashmir, India. The town is located on one of the most important highways of the area, Jammu–Srinagar National Highway. Since the town is located quite high in the mountains and there are quite a few arable lands near the town, the people of Ramban work in the neighboring city of Jammu and its suburbs.
Map of Ramban, Jammu and Kashmir, India
Ramban, Jammu and Kashmir, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ramban, Jammu and Kashmir, India is 33.242134, and the longitude is 75.233688. Ramban, Jammu and Kashmir, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 14' 31.6824'' N and 75° 14' 1.2768'' E.
Ramban, Jammu and Kashmir, India elevation is 714 meters height, that is equal to 2,343 feet.
Ramban, Jammu and Kashmir, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 14' 31.6824'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 14' 1.2768'' E|
|Elevation (m)||714 m|
|Elevation (f)||2,343 feet|
Coordinates of Ramban, Jammu and Kashmir, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)
- Theni Allinagaram, Theni, Tamil Nadu, India (10.011944, 77.478615)
- Bhawani Mandi, Rajasthan, India (24.420000, 75.829720)
- Beldanga, West Bengal, India (23.930000, 88.250000)
- Vedasandur, Thamil Nadu, India (10.530206, 77.922646)