Baramati, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 18.150663, 74.576782.
Baramati is a city in central area of Maharashtra state, a part of the district of Pune. There are about 55,000 people living in the city, and it is a very important center of agriculture, producing sugar, wheat, grapes, and other cultures, which are being exported to many countries of western and central Europe. Baramati is also a center of literature and research, with a few famous specialists in these areas born and working in the city, both earlier and currently.
Where is Baramati, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Baramati, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Baramati, Maharashtra, India
Baramati, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Baramati, Maharashtra, India is 18.150663, and the longitude is 74.576782. Baramati, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 18° 9' 2.3868'' N and 74° 34' 36.4152'' E.
Baramati, Maharashtra, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||18° 9' 2.3868'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 34' 36.4152'' E|
Coordinates of Baramati, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)