Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 29.945690, 78.164246.
Haridwar is a small historic city in the state of Uttarakhand, located on the shores of the Ganges River. With the population below 200,000 people and a great number of attractions, Haridwar is a key cultural, religious and tourism center of the area. Local landmarks include the Clock Tower on the Malviya Dwip, Daksheswara Mahadev Temple, Chandi Devi Temple, Maya Devi Temple, Piran Kaliyar, Dudhadhari Barfani Temple, etc.
Map of Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India
Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India is 29.945690, and the longitude is 78.164246. Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 29° 56' 44.4840'' N and 78° 9' 51.2856'' E.
Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India elevation is 289 meters height, that is equal to 948 feet.
Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||29° 56' 44.4840'' N|
|DMS Long||78° 9' 51.2856'' E|
|Elevation (m)||289 m|
|Elevation (f)||948 feet|
Coordinates of Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)
- Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India (26.540457, 88.719391)
- Pakur, Jharkhand, India (24.633568, 87.849251)
- Sardarshahar, Rajasthan, India (28.440554, 74.493011)