Barjora, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.427221, 87.287018.
Barjora is a small city in central West Bengal, located about 40 miles south from the city of Durgapur. The population of the city is close to 200,000 people, and it is a small center of education, industry (including coal mining, energy, agriculture, pottery, etc.), culture, and sports. There are also a few large hospitals in the city, most of which are new and very popular among the local people.
Where is Barjora, West Bengal, India on Map?
Road map of Barjora, West Bengal, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Barjora, West Bengal, India
Barjora, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Barjora, West Bengal, India is 23.427221, and the longitude is 87.287018. Barjora, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 25' 37.9956'' N and 87° 17' 13.2648'' E.
Barjora, West Bengal, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||23° 25' 37.9956'' N|
|DMS Long||87° 17' 13.2648'' E|
Coordinates of Barjora, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)