Bhusawal, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 21.045521, 75.801094.
Bhusawal is a small city in northern Maharashtra, India, located about 35 miles east of Jalgaon city. Bhusawal can be reached by Highway 53, and it is a small industrial center, with a small oil refinery and a power station, situated there. The city is known as banana producing hub, with these delicious fruit playing a great role in local cuisine.
Map of Bhusawal, Maharashtra, India
Bhusawal, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bhusawal, Maharashtra, India is 21.045521, and the longitude is 75.801094. Bhusawal, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 21° 2' 43.8756'' N and 75° 48' 3.9384'' E.
Bhusawal, Maharashtra, India elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Bhusawal, Maharashtra, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||21° 2' 43.8756'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 48' 3.9384'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Bhusawal, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)