Basavakalyan, Karnataka, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 17.872778, 76.949722.
Basavakalyan is a large town in the northernmost part of Indian Karnataka state. There are about 100,000 people living in the town, and it is an important religious center, with a great number of temples, religious societies and organizations of social movement. The town is a hot tourist spot, with the landmarks like Basaveshwara Temple and Anubhav mantap, Basavakalyana Fort, Sri Basaveswara cave, Basava Dharma Peetha Charitable Trust, etc.
Where is Basavakalyan, Karnataka, India on Map?
Road map of Basavakalyan, Karnataka, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Basavakalyan, Karnataka, India
Basavakalyan, Karnataka, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Basavakalyan, Karnataka, India is 17.872778, and the longitude is 76.949722. Basavakalyan, Karnataka, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 17° 52' 22.0008'' N and 76° 56' 58.9992'' E.
|DMS Lat||17° 52' 22.0008'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 56' 58.9992'' E|
Coordinates of Basavakalyan, Karnataka, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)