Bassano del Grappa Vicenza, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.765728, 11.727275.
Bassano del Grappa is a small historic city in Vicenza, northern Italy. The city has got its name after a famous artist, Jacomo Bassano, who was born, lived and worked in this wonderful city. Modern day's Bassano del Grappa is a popular tourist spot and a resort city, with numerous historic monuments, old churches and cathedrals, medieval bridges, modern parks and shopping centers.
Map of Bassano del Grappa Vicenza, Italy
Bassano del Grappa Vicenza, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bassano del Grappa Vicenza, Italy is 45.765728, and the longitude is 11.727275. Bassano del Grappa Vicenza, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 45' 56.6208'' N and 11° 43' 38.1900'' E.
Bassano del Grappa Vicenza, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 45' 56.6208'' N|
|DMS Long||11° 43' 38.1900'' E|
Coordinates of Bassano del Grappa Vicenza, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Milan, Lombardy, Italy (45.464664, 9.188540)
- Syracuse, Province of Syracuse, Sicliy, Italy (37.075474, 15.286586)
- Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy (45.438759, 12.327145)
- Fiumicino, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy (41.773540, 12.239712)
- Livorno, Tuscany, Italy (43.548473, 10.310567)
- Bassano del Grappa, Province of Vicenza, Italy (45.765728, 11.727275)
- Montecatini Terme, Province of Pistoia, Italy (43.880852, 10.775525)
- Andria, Barletta-Andria-Trani, Italy (41.230618, 16.293224)
- Sassari, Province of Sassari, Italy (40.725925, 8.555683)
- L'Aquila, Province of L'Aquila, Italy (42.349850, 13.399509)