Bastogne, Wallonia, Belgium
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.000507, 5.715280.
Bastogne is a town in the district of Wallonia, south eastern Belgium, situated near the border with Luxembourg. The town is an old settlement surrounded by a wonderful forest. It is a cultural center and a center of flower cultivation, with special specie of flowers grown for special holidays. The town is also famous with numerous monuments and museums dedicated to the events of the World War II.
Where is Bastogne, Wallonia, Belgium on Map?
Road map of Bastogne, Wallonia, Belgium shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bastogne, Wallonia, Belgium
Bastogne, Wallonia, Belgium Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bastogne, Wallonia, Belgium is 50.000507, and the longitude is 5.715280. Bastogne, Wallonia, Belgium is located at Belgium country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 0' 1.8252'' N and 5° 42' 55.0080'' E.
Bastogne, Wallonia, Belgium Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 0' 1.8252'' N|
|DMS Long||5° 42' 55.0080'' E|
Coordinates of Bastogne, Wallonia, Belgium is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Belgium
Also check out these related Towns.
- Jemelle, Namur, Belgium (50.162498, 5.266230)
- Bastogne, Wallonia, Belgium (50.000507, 5.715280)
- Villers-la-Ville, Waloon Brabat, Belgium (50.579193, 4.534541)
- Beerse, Antwerp, Belgium (51.319843, 4.855947)
- Menen, West Flanders, Belgium (50.799316, 3.121759)
- Deinze, East Flanders, Belgium (50.987541, 3.523586)
- Drongen, Belgium (51.050480, 3.663300)
- Dendermonde, Belgium (51.025478, 4.101952)
- Malmedy, Belgium (50.424641, 6.028328)
- Edegem, Belgium (51.155952, 4.431894)