Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.025478, 4.101952.
Dendermonde is a town in central Belgium, in the province of Flemish. The town was established in the 15th century by Gallo-Roman populations, and since then the town has been living a very winding history filled up with battles, military campaigns, economic slumps, and so on. The town is an important tourist center, with such attractions and points of interest as historic downtown, old market square, Dendermonde City Hall and Belfry, the Church of Our Lady, Benedictine abbey, etc.
Where is Dendermonde, Belgium on Map?
Road map of Dendermonde, Belgium shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Dendermonde, Belgium
Dendermonde, Belgium Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dendermonde, Belgium is 51.025478, and the longitude is 4.101952. Dendermonde, Belgium is located at Belgium country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 1' 31.7208'' N and 4° 6' 7.0272'' E.
Dendermonde, Belgium Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 1' 31.7208'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 6' 7.0272'' E|
Coordinates of Dendermonde, Belgium is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Belgium
Also check out these related Towns.
- Jemelle, Namur, Belgium (50.162498, 5.266230)
- Bastogne, Wallonia, Belgium (50.000507, 5.715280)
- Villers-la-Ville, Waloon Brabat, Belgium (50.579193, 4.534541)
- Beerse, Antwerp, Belgium (51.319843, 4.855947)
- Menen, West Flanders, Belgium (50.799316, 3.121759)
- Deinze, East Flanders, Belgium (50.987541, 3.523586)
- Drongen, Belgium (51.050480, 3.663300)
- Dendermonde, Belgium (51.025478, 4.101952)
- Malmedy, Belgium (50.424641, 6.028328)
- Edegem, Belgium (51.155952, 4.431894)