Menen, West Flanders, Belgium
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.799316, 3.121759.
Menen is a small town in western Belgium, situated right at the border between Belgium and France. The town was established in the 16th century and its history includes plenty of ruler and battles it witnessed. There are 33 thousand people living in the town, and it is an excellent destination for those who loves local architecture and wants to spend a few days on a quiet and calm setting.
Map of Menen, West Flanders, Belgium
Menen, West Flanders, Belgium Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Menen, West Flanders, Belgium is 50.799316, and the longitude is 3.121759. Menen, West Flanders, Belgium is located at Belgium country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 47' 57.5376'' N and 3° 7' 18.3324'' E.
Menen, West Flanders, Belgium Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 47' 57.5376'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 7' 18.3324'' E|
Coordinates of Menen, West Flanders, Belgium is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Belgium
Also check out these related Towns.
- Jemelle, Namur, Belgium (50.162498, 5.266230)
- Bastogne, Wallonia, Belgium (50.000507, 5.715280)
- Villers-la-Ville, Waloon Brabat, Belgium (50.579193, 4.534541)
- Beerse, Antwerp, Belgium (51.319843, 4.855947)
- Menen, West Flanders, Belgium (50.799316, 3.121759)
- Deinze, East Flanders, Belgium (50.987541, 3.523586)
- Drongen, Belgium (51.050480, 3.663300)
- Dendermonde, Belgium (51.025478, 4.101952)
- Malmedy, Belgium (50.424641, 6.028328)
- Edegem, Belgium (51.155952, 4.431894)